Welcome to our new website featuring ThermiVa treatments in Pasadena, CA.
Meet Dr. George Matsuda in Pasadena, he is a Board Certified gynecologist in private practice for 24 years. When considering any cosmetic vaginal surgery procedure or if you are in need of any reconstructive vaginal and pelvic procedure, always confirm your physician’s credentials and experience.
Dr. Matsuda is an expert labia reduction and vaginal rejuvenation surgeon and a clinical professor at the University of Southern California School of Medicine.
ThermiVa has helped many of his patients who were not a candidate for surgery or did not want surgery due to post surgery recovery periods necessary with some procedures.
The benefits of ThermiVa treatments include:
- 15-30 minute in-office procedure
- Treats labia majora and vaginal canal in 30 minutes
- Lasers can treat labia only or vagina only NOT BOTH
- Promotes new collagen formation
- Tightens and smoothens skin
- Patient Controls Heat Level for Comfort
- Very comfortable warmth
- No cutting! No sutures! No discharge!
- No Downtime or Recovery Period
- No anesthesia or no shots
- Affordable Procedure
- Can be done after delivery and between pregnancies
- Increased vaginal moisture and comfort (before, during, after sex)
- Reduced labial irritation
- Helps reduce urinary incontinence
- Improvement of vaginal muscular strength of squeeze
- Improves orgasms (Clitoral and G-Spot)
- Treatment effects last 9-12 months
- Maintenance treatments only once to twice a year
Call or email Dr. Matsuda for a private ThermiVa consultation or if you have any questions regarding this non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment.